A large, accessible space, great for any party or event.
Our village community hall is in a convenient location on Church Road, opposite Swindon Village Primary School. It is easily accessible from the surrounding villages and is close to the local shops with parking for over 50 cars.
With a capacity of 160, we can host large events with the benefits of:
- a licenced bar
- a hall (3.45m ceiling height) with a separate stage
- a large kitchen with fridge, gas hob, electric oven and twin sinks
- LED stage lighting
- a large selection of seating and fold down tables.
Our hall has the following facilities
Bathrooms, Entrance Hall & Accessibility
- Disabled ramp access at the main door
- Disabled toilet
- Large kitchen
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Double sink and drainer
- Hot and cold water
- Selection of cutlery and cups
Outside Areas & Parking
- Capacity of cars approx 50
- Defibrillator at front door
- Gated car park entrance
- Next to the Swindon Village Park
- Patio awnings to provide shelter
We have two rooms available to hire. These can be hired individually or together.
Main hall and stage
A large space with stage, LED lighting and capacity for 120. Ceiling height is 3.45m / 11ft 4in.
Mixed tables and chairs are available to seat up to 100.
Access to rear patio (includes smoking area)
Capacity of 40.
Ceiling and wall LED lighting.
65″ Smart TV with screen mirroring and AirPlay 2.