The Perfect venue to hire for your event
Our Village Community Hall has two rooms available for hire. Each room has access to the kitchen and a staffed bar can be provided on request for an additional cost. The hall is run by a charity and therefore there are no staff on hand to host or oversee events. Hirers are essentially responsible for looking after the hall, its facilities, security and the safety of their guests during the hire period.
Flexible hire space
Our two main spaces can be hired separately or together depending on your needs.
The Main Hall & Stage
- Total Area
- Capacity 120
- Quality vinyl flooring
- Two sets of doors to south aspect patio
- Elevated stage with steps up
- Access to the communal kitchen
- LED ceiling and stage lighting
- Store room with variety of chairs and tables
- Sound system (coming soon)
Bar / Conference Room
- Capacity 40
- Carpeted flooring
- LED ceiling and wall lighting
- Door to patio and smoking area
- Bar with extensive spirit selection and draught beers
- Optional meeting chairs and tables
- Comfortable seating, round tables
- Smart TV with Freeview, screen mirroring and AirPlay
- Superfast (100Mb/sec) 2GHz Wifi network
Do you want a licensed bar?
When hiring either of our rooms you have the option to use our licensed bar. This will be run by Swindon Village Hall volunteers and is subject to an additional cost. Just let us know if you need this at time of booking.
Ready to book?
To book a room at our Community Village Hall please fill in our enquiry form